poniedziałek, 20 czerwca 2016

A card/Kartka

Hello Everyone,
Archana is on the blog today.
 First of all I would like to thank Craft and You owner and Agnes
for giving me a chance of being DT
and it is really my pleasure to be here with super talented Team.
Here I am sharing my very first project
with you all and for this I have used this beautiful paper collection called,
"Lavender Garden" which I am in love.
Each and every paper is uniquely designed and so dedicated images.
Here is my card where I have used couple of papers from the collection
and along with I have also used this beautiful diecuts.
Craft and You created this dies called,
" Willow Twigs- 1 and Willow Twigs - 2"
I really hope you will like this card.
Thanks for stopping by!
***
Cześć wszystkim,
Dzisiaj na blogu inspiruje Archana.
  Przede wszystkim chciałbym podziękować
Craft&You Design i Agnes
za danie mi szansy bycia w Design Team.
To naprawdę dla mnie przyjemnośc współtworzyć tak utalentowany zespół.
Dzisiaj podzielę się z Wami moim pierwszym projektem.
 Użyłam tutaj papierów z kolekcji
"Lavender Garden", w której jestem zakochana.
Każdy papier jest unikalnie zaprojektowany.
Oto moja kartka, gdzie użyłem kilka papierów z tej kolekcji
oraz wykrojników  "Willow Twigs- 1 i Willow Gałązki - 2"
Naprawdę mam nadzieję, że się Wam podoba:)
Dzięki za odwiedziny bloga!






I used/Użyłam:
Lavender Farden collection
Willow Twigs 1 die
Willow Twigs 2 die





1 komentarz:

  1. I tried to send an email through your website but got a message it could not be delivered. Please consider adding the gadget/widget that allows someone to follow your beautiful blog via email subscription. That way all new posts come right into the subscriber's inbox and reduces the chances of missing anything. Thank you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń